So I found this recipe on Food Network and it was the HIGHEST rated recipe with the highest number of reviews (at least at the time I was hunting down recipes!). I made some tweaks to it to make it 21 Day Fix-friendly and it’s absolutely fantastic!!!!!! You’ll love this 21 Day Fix chili!
21 Day Fix Poblano Chicken Chili
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans white beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 medium poblano peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pink salt or sea sealt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 limes, juiced, plus lime wedges, for serving
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat shredded (or 1 pound of cooked & shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Add olive oil to pot and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Add the peppers, onions, and garlic and cook until soft and fragrant (roughly 5 min).
- Add cumin, coriander, chili powder, salt, and black pepper and continue to cook for 1 more minute to toast the spices.
- Stir in the chicken stock and lime juice and bring to simmer.
- Add the beans and continue to simmer for 20 more minutes.
- After 20 minutes of simmering, taste for seasoning.
- Stir in the chicken and cilantro and simmer until heated through
Portion Fix Containers: 1 1/2 serving = 1 yellow and 1 red
You can get access to a meal plan full of tasty recipes like this (grocery list too!) by joining one of my Free 5-Day Challenges. Fill out the form below to register (only for those not currently working with a Beachbody Coach):