Oh my goodness y’all–I am LOVING the 22 Minute Hard Corps Meal plan! I’m not hungry & not obsessing over food (and, as you know, that’s a struggle for me!).
Btw, sidenote, have you been following all of my posts on this program? I walk you through everything as I am doing it. To see them all, just click on this image or go to my 22 Minute Hard Corps Page:
This meal plan keeps me full throughout the day. I am loving it!
My favorite recipe so far are the Huevos Rancheros. It seriously feels like a treat meal for me–but is 100% good for me. Win-win, right?
Here’s a video of K and I making them together on Facebook Live:
Now I tweak my recipe a little by the book, since y’all know me, I’m a rebel! I can’t do anything as told! BUT, it still follows the plan 100%.
22 MINUTE HARD CORPS HUEVOS RANCHEROS
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 corn tortilla
- Dashes of Flavor God’s Everything Seasoning
- Dashes of hot sauce
- Heat tortilla in pan on both sides until cooked through (bonus points: bake in oven and get a lil’ crispy #aintnobodygottimeforthat)
- Add olive oil to skillet over medium high heat
- Add eggs, bell peppers
- Season with Flavor God’s
- Add tomatoes and black beans
- Stir until as K says “they look like breakfast eggs”
- Then boom, done. Serve with the tortilla and a serving of fruit.
Heads up, registration is open for my 21 Day Challenge. You can do this workout program, or I can help you pick out another one. We’ll share meal plans, daily tips, etc. It’s a BLAST in these groups! And we help make sure you stick with it and help you troubleshoot any struggles you may have (and give you serious high fives for all the victories!)
[wufoo username=”fitbabysteps” formhash=”z157utx1aevyte” autoresize=”true” height=”2559″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]